Yes thanks god it’s friday, cause this weekend I will be Dj’n at Myntha and also beacause I am their new NightClub Manager and I am going to do my best to bring nice events on the scale of what is possible to do.
But more the new events very soon.
This weekend’s event:
Follow the link for the tonight event:
If you missed it, or wanna relive Saturday 1st September @ Electronic DJ Live-RGA check the live mix here!
Finally it’s here the episode 5 of the House Sessions with a lot of new tracks and some old, but have a listen and enjoy
01. Gotye feat. Kimbra – Somebody I Used to Know (WeSmile ‘Risin’ Bootleg) [ CDR ]
02. Chris Kaeser, Tom G – Brass Band vs Nina Simone Feeling Good [ DTracks ]
03. Henrik B & Rudy – Leave A Light On (Original Mix) [ Axtone ]
04. Cicada ft. Third Party – Feel (Original Mix) [ Size Records ]
05. Martin Solveig – The Night Out (A (Trak Remix) [ Mixture ]
06. Albin Myers – Bumbaclot (Original Mix) [ Mutants ]
07. Skrillex feat. The Doors – Breakn’ A Sweat (Zedd Remix) [ Big Beat Records ]
08. Nick Waters, Automann & David Hopperman – Kind Of Trashy (Original Mix) [ WALL recordings ]
09. Seamus Haji & Nelski – Hey Boy, Hey Girl (Lunde Bros. Remix) [ Rising Music ]
10. Alex Sayz feat. Nadia Ali – Free To Go (Sick Individuals Remix) [ZOUK Recordings ]
11. Rogerio Lopez – ID (worldwide exclusive) [ CDR ]
12. Bingoplayers Vs Jay Z – Niggas With A Rattle (Rogerio Lopez Bootleg) [ CDR ]
13. Alesso & Ingrosso & Denzal Park Vs Daft Punk – Digital Love Callin (Tristan Garner Bootleg) [ CDR ]
Don’t forget you can subscribe for free on iTunes just follow the link http://tinyurl.com/6e5n3qq
More infos : www.djrogeriolopez.com
David Guetta is the happiest man on Earth, or so it would appear after watching his new documentary, Nothing but the Beat. This feature-length film takes viewers into the ever-so-exciting life of the renowned DJ and producer, following him everywhere in his private jet to the largest stages around the world, all saturated with diehard fans. Aside from the awkward transitions between scenes, this is the most professional documentaries made about EDM thus far — it simply blows Take One out of the water. It also tells an exceptionally inspiring story, showing how a club DJ from Paris merged an ostracized genre (house) with pop, creating an ambiguous category of music that the world not only recognizes now, but is completely infatuated with. Read on to find out more.
Guetta explains how he dreamt of becoming a resident club DJ as a kid, but didn’t have the money to buy his own turntables. He would go to the record stores and just stare at the equipment for hours, hoping that someday he would be able to turn his dream into reality and become a DJ. When his math teacher would call home and tell his parents that he wasn’t doing very well, he would explain “but I don’t need to know math, I want to be a DJ!” All odds were against him, but not only did Guetta soon become a household name in his hometown of Paris, he went on to become one of the most skilled DJs in the entire world.
The film also reveals Guetta’s true charisma — bursting with love, happiness, and drive. It’s evident after watching his interactions with other artists, DJs, and even his wife, Cathy, that he is an all-around cheerful person with a good heart. He feeds off the energy of his fans and thrives when producing hits. Nobody had a bad thing to say about him and we were left in an infectiously good mood when the movie was over.
Unlike the EDC Experience screening, the Nothing but the Beat screening we attended in LA was very organized and well-planned, not to mention flashcrowd-free. Viewers were not only able to take photos on a green screen outside of the theater, but could view them on the provided iPads, and even print photos to take home. (They were later posted on his Facebook page.) These weren’t the only party-favors we got to take home, as the Egyptian Theater handed out free popcorn and soda to all viewers, along with stickers and glow-in-the-dark wristbands.
The best part of the night, however, was when the man-of-the-hour walked into the theater and did a Q&A with the audience. Guetta told us that he’s not completely finished with the film but was eager to show it while in Los Angeles. He also explained the reasoning behind his double-disc album — he wanted his fans to hear both sides of his talent. The more pop side features many well-known artists like Will.I.Am and Chris Brown, and his dirty electro roots get to shine on the second. It’s safe to say that Guetta will forever push the limits and blend genres of music to create new and exciting sounds. If you haven’t bought his new record yet, grab it below.
I have recently subscribed to a remix contest to get a chance to have one of my remixes released on a big label Anujadeep and also cause i loved the vocal of this track. Here is my remix now finished and waiting to be accepted by the judges, your help and support is needed!!!
All you got do to is listen to the track and please leave your comments !!!
Thanks a lot for your time and support my friends !!!
What a nice saturday @ White CLub, a new night that just opened in Uppsala, 1h from Stockholm.
Very glamourous club all white with an amazing dj booth and awesome lights, some big names will probably go there soon, i had the chance to play there this saturday it was great i had a good time with the violonist Magui and the brazilians dancers. Actually looking foward to go there again.
01. Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso feat. Michael Feiner – Together [Axtone] (The Attic Intro Edit) w/ Alesso – Nillionaire [Refune]
02. Pryda – Glimma [Pryda] w/ Swedish House Mafia feat. Tinie Tempah – Miami 2 Ibiza (Intro Edit) [EMI] w/ The Ting Tings – Hands (Acappella) [Sony]
03. Swanky Tunes – Together (Instrumental Mix) [Mixmash] w/ Deadmau5 – Strobe [Mau5trap]
04. Matt Caseli & Danny Freakazoid – Raise Your Hands [Axtone]
05. ID (19min) w/ Coldplay – Clocks [Capitol] w/ Thomas Gold – Marsch Marsch [Toolroom]
06. Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette – Hello [Mixture] w/ Bassjackers – Mush, Mush [Musical Freedom]
07. Nari & Milani – Kendo [Size]
08. Hard Rock Sofa & St. Brothers – Blow Up (Thomas Gold vs. Axwell Remix) [Axtone] w/ Adele – Rolling In The Deep (Acappella) [XL] w/ Eurythmics – Sweet Dreams (Steve Angello Remix Edit) [RCA]
09. 2000 and One – Spanish Fly (Butch Remix) [100% Pure] w/ Calvin Harris – Flashback [Ultra] w/ Calvin Harris – Awooga [Fly Eye]
10. Steve Angello – Yeah [Size] w/ Justice vs. Simian – We Are Your Friends (Acappella)
11. Tim Mason – The Moment [Size]
12. Swedish House Mafia – One [Virgin] w/ Rune RK – Calabria [Arti Farti Aps]
13. Axwell feat. Errol Reid – Nothing But Love (Remode Mix) [Axtone]
14. Pendulum – The Island (Steve Angello, AN21 & Max Vangeli Remix) [Size / One More Tune]
15. Arty – Around The World [Anjunabeats]
16. Funkerman feat. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Otherside 2010 [White Label]
17. Adrian Lux – Teenage Crime (Axwell & Henrik B Remode) [Axtone]
18. Diddy Dirty Money feat. Skylar Grey – Coming Home (Dirty South Remix) [Interscope]
19. TV Rock feat. Rudy – In The Air (Axwell Remix) [Axtone] w/ Mat Zo – Superman [Anjunabeats]
20. Lady Gaga – Judas (Thomas Gold Remix) [Interscope]
21. Arno Cost – Lise [Refune] w/ Daft Punk – Around The World [Virgin]
22. Alesso – Dynamite [Refune] w/ Sebastian Ingrosso – Kidsos [Refune]
23. Green Velvet – Flash (Nicky Romero Remix) [Relief] w/ Carl Louis & Martin Danielle – The Message [Rising] w/ Axwell & Dirty South feat. Rudy – Open Your Heart (Acappella) [Axtone]
24. Axwell – Heart Is King [Axtone] w/ R.E.M. – Losing My Religion (Acappella) [R.E.M]
25. Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin – Save The World [EMI] (Live Acappella)
26. The Temper Trap – Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Remix) [Infectious]
27. Daft Punk – One More Time [Virgin] w/ Daft Punk vs. Steve Angello & Laidback Luke – Be More Time (Laidback Luke Edit)
28. Steve Angello & Laidback Luke feat. Robin S – Be [Mixmash] w/ Steve Angello – KNAS [Size] w/ Axwell feat. Max C – I Found U [Axtone] w/ C-Mos – 2 Million Ways (Axwell Remix) [Lowered]
29. Plastikman – Spastik [NovaMute] w/ The Verve – Bittersweet Symphony [Virgin] w/ Supermode – Tell Me Why [Data]
30. Mylo – Drop The Pressure (ID Remix) (1h59min) w/ The White Stripes – Seven Nation Army [XL]
31. Sander Van Doorn – Reach Out [Doorn] w/ Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Angello & Laidback Luke feat. Deborah Cox – Leave The World Behind [Axtone]